Monday 18 May 2015

When life gives you lemons...



Spending weekend at home watching movies... or comedy... or whatever, drama series
everything is perfect when it's spent with coffee and a piece of awesome cake.

Of course it is.




Well it's a long story but my crush basically said no to my asking-out recently
and I was going to cry through the whole weekend but then

ELLEN ARRIVED. ( Ellen DeGeneres DVDs that I have ordered on Amazon weeks ago. )

No way I would spend my weekend crying and doing nothing, I would watch ELLEN. ( tough girl! )

Ellen has always helped me feeling better and made me laugh anywhere, anytime of my life.
( Laughter is the best medicine! )

I watched her comedy on YouTube every night to put myself asleep but I don't need to do that anymore! I feel so close to Ellen having this big picture of her on the DVD case I have just received. I am such a fan.




And I found this gorgeous necklace in a store I happened to pop in the other day.
I thought it would go great with my ZARA shirt♡




I am now absolutely in love with this style I have seen on a store display
I need that skirt, I need that nekclace and I need that shirt and I need to go to that store.

Keep dreaming girls... shopping is fun.

I have been gaining blog access recently and I am so happy that I have not even cried once over my crush!
I am so blessed, you know.

I will keep being #HopelessRomantic at everything♡

Have a fancy week ahead.

Love
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment