Friday 22 May 2015

Gorilla coffee update



My favorite, our favourite.
Everyone's favorite coffee - Gorilla coffee

I really love the black and white tables they have.

Black, white, marble, repeat.




My table needs a flower.

I was looking for peonys on the way back home today and
none of the flower shops around had them...

Maybe not the season? or they don't grow in Japan?





Writing about Gorilla coffee every now and again but,
I go there too often that I need to update the photos sometimes.

Last night my crush said to me some cutest things.
So my Friday was even better than what Friday should be like.

#HopelessRomantic all the way♡




He promised me last night he will model for my photos too~♡
#Crushinframe

yay♡

Anyway.
Tomorrow I am seeing my bestie for the first time in ages!
So excited and we are going to some wonderful places♡
Can't wait!

Hope I can find a peony by the time I see her :) She likes flowers

X
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment