Saturday 30 May 2015

Roses are red and...

Good evening!

Firstly, just a note to self though
we just had a magnitude8.5 / intensity5+ earthquake hitting Ogasawara islands
( which is located in the middle of the ocean, a bit down south of Tokyo )

and my place was in the most intense area so...
doors opened, cups and vases fallen and clothes and yoga matt (lol) fell as well.
I wonder what will happen when it hits 6 or above...

Self diary*

Anyway!




Recently I remembered that May was the "Rose" month.
Roses bloom in May predominantly and I totally forgot about that until a couple days ago.

And today I had a day off so I went for a walk to a big rose garden.




There were still roses, but not many of them and instead
there were more hydrangeas blooming near them♡



Those white ones are called Annabel I think♡
Big chunk and look really good♡




It must have been a rose heaven this month...
shame I didn't realize until today but at least it was really relaxing and loved the walk there♡




Beautiful little white roses♡
They are perfect for my crush♡ ( #HopelessRomantic )




Hydrangeas are beautiful too, rainy flower.

Rainy season coming and wonder how bad it would be
I want to stay home and watch movies and read books♡

I love stormy night...

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day/night.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment