Monday 1 June 2015

Yokohama Walk One



I was born in this place called Yokohama.
Which is located a little away from Tokyo.

I was born there and spent the first one month of my life there.
Watching factories' night lights and smoke coming out of chimneys.

Just like the photo above.
I was born and watched this coastal industrial area every night.




Yokohama is absolutely a beautiful place.
It's chilling and quieter than Tokyo.
The roads are wider and the green is greener.

People are friendly and you can see the sea.


I love it, still.
When I was in Sydney I lived in Bondi.
I guess I really like to be near the ocean.




Yokohama is a romantic date spot.
Especially Minatomirai. ( Check it out if you have a date, really. )

This is a rose garden and a quiet fountain.
I always drop by here whenever I come to Yokohama.

This park is called Minatonomieru Oka Kouen.




Really really relaxing place, Yokohama.




My crush and I are both from Yokohama and
went to Yokohama for our 3rd date

I was walking around alone last weekend and
I just wanted to come back here again with him
and he said yea let's~ :)

So... that's really driving me #HopelessRomantic again.
( Blog title don't lie! )




There are really... a lot of photos of Yokohama so
I am writing two articles for this Yokohama walk♡

Hope someone enjoys my hometown♡

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment