Sunday 14 June 2015

Cafe de la ville



Hello!
It's been a while since the last update...
It's been crazy busy at work last week and
As I wrote on Instagram
( I think I did.... not sure, I did right )
I have been kind of promoted at work and it's been really...
I don't know I have been well anyway busy with everything!


I will need to go through a job interview process all over again and I need a lot of luck!




This is my favorite cafe- Cafe de la ville.
There are two shops, one is this take away stand for French toast.

One is a cafe- a panini cafe.




Oh by the way this photo was regramed by this amazing instagrammer - @mas_fotokopi
And received a lot of likes♡

It's really flattering and I love it when someone likes my photos.
Please tag me when regramming my photos but I am absolutely happy for you to!




Anyway...
Cafe de la ville is a beautiful cafe with a lot of white round tables and straw chairs.
Black and grey sofas and the interior is just gorgeous.




I am learning a natural and office appropriate make up these days ahaha

My office is funky and they don't mind whatever I am wearing- but...
Yea I will have to have a job interview so ( again. )




And of course I went to the french toast store too♡
Strawberry french toast and a cappuccino.

It feels great, not really a place to chill for an hour but it was tasty♡
( As you can obviously see. )

I like both, if I want to eat a lot, definitely a panini store.
They have a different panini everyday so... fun too♡




Yummy!


By the way, I want to say
thank you so much to all the 700 followers.




It's been 2 months since I started instagramming and
there are people who watch my instagram to check out Japan and...
I am really flattered to be known as a Japanese Instagrammer.
( or the instagrammer in Japan )

I like to find beautiful things in Japan and I want to keep conveying so...
Hope I could be a good tour guide to you over instagram!
Providing Japan info for the time you visit Japan~♡




And make up, fashion, inspiration... lifestyle...
everything we need in our lives.

Well have a wonderful week we sure will enjoy it.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment