Monday 22 June 2015

21_21 Design Sight



As I wrote on Instagram
last sunday I went to this beautiful museum in Roppongi.
With my bestie♡
Totally my #weekendgoals♡




It was genuinely an inspiring place.
I have been doing nothing but work for quite a while so..
I haven't really been interacting with artworks at all.

It was a big wake up call for me.

So white and so simple, technologies everywhere.
There are a lot of museums in Roppongi but this place now is my favorite♡




This train thing was really romantic. Was like a part of a movie.
It really engages you.




You can have heaps of fun there.
It's a small museum so I don't know if you can spend a whole day in there but
you sure would love it♡




White, my favorite world♡




This cafe was next to the museum
we popped in because it looked cute but
they had beautiful food and coffee.
And smoothie.

I need to have the smoothie next time♡




Whenever we meet we usually meet at 11 or 12 at noon and
go home at 5 or 6 ish to go home and work..

Just that 5 hours is so neccessary to us. So relaxing..


Next weekend I will be doing something else but I can see her in July again~♡

Exciting♡

X
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment