Monday 8 June 2015

Shoeholics are...

Recent purchase list...♡

As I said long ago, somebody told me before that Yves Saint Laurent does the best pink.
So I always chase after the best pink.

And when I am after pink lipsticks I always go back to YSL.




Volupte Sheer Candy
No 9♡




Blush Volupte 2 Seductrice♡

The pink on the cheek looks really natural and glowing♡




When we were young people always said people who own a lot of pairs of shoes are sexually frustrated..
Or whatever, that rumor was going around a lot.

Are they? wait, are we?

Anyway, this pair of lacy high heels from RANDA ( Japanese shoe shop ) are just wonderful.
They first felt a bit strange but they are perfectly fit now and I just wish high heels were a part of my body.

Ah we gotta love perfect high heels♡

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment