Wednesday 3 June 2015

Yokohama Walk Two

Firstly... 

I have recently got Tumblr and Flickr account!


Stay connected♡



So this is the second article of Yokohama Walk♡
It might go over another one more... so many photos!

Hope someone enjoys the Japan photos♡


This is Motomachi shopping street.
Downtown-like but posh♡




This is where I come to, when I want to see the roses.
Yamashita-Koen ( Park ).

This green... aw, so soothing.




I was too late to go there but usually this place is a huge rose garden in May.




Beautiful Sunday♡
The photogenic water fountain is in the middle of the park!




Other side of the road, there are beautiful buildings.
Wedding photo~♡




Hydrangeas started to bloom....♡

The white ones are called "Annabelle" which is my favorite.
June will be an exciting month too!





It was a real hot sunny day...


And I walked back to the station.




Minatomirai Station
Amusement park!

Looks like a little town♡




Inside a shopping center~♡




Yokohama is a place where industrial things and nature meet.
I find it beautiful, there are skyscrapers and... flower blooming.
Well, surrealistic sometimes.




This summer feels♡
I want to go up to the top of that balcony! that's so cute♡




I was so, so tired after walking all around Yokohama and...
went home, realized I got so sunburnt.

Haha :( Need to be real careful this summer!


Thanks for coming by and hope my information helps♡
Please visit Yokohama when you are ever in Japan♡


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment