Thursday 18 June 2015

Beautification♡

Sometimes...
All you need is a Sex and the city...♡




I own the whole series of drama and movies
I just want one whole weekend off and want to watch them all but
just never really got time to...

#HopelessRomantic


Only if I was so good at taking selfies and filming myself
I don't really think I can do a make up tutorial or any of the sort so well so
I can only introduce these beautiful products by describing and by photographing but...




I have been learning a conservative everything,
conservative make up, conservative hair do,
conservative outfits...

and this Estee Lauder lipstick is a sheer masterpiece.

I won this lipstick at a party so wasn't really aware of the name of the color e.t.c. but
it says it's called Sakura blossom♡
How cute!

This is really smooth and moisturising, and it's pretty pink even though it looks really beige.
Perfect for a conservative situation I usually wear it at work♡




Have you heard of this cosmetic brand called RMK?
It's a Japanese brand, they have beautiful pastel colors and foundations.

And of course their brow powders are perfect color for Japanese faces...


RMK was the first brand to advertize eye brow mascara and 
today all the stores started selling eye brow mascaras

their brow mascara certainly is wonderful.
You should use a brush when using the mascara too to comb through your brow♡




I was sort of addicted to MAC lipsticks at times.

Whenever you see a MAC store there are a shelf full of lipsticks right there!
Who wouldn't be addicted to!

This lipstick is "Candy Yum Yum" which is as the name says... Yummy.
( And that's the very reason why I bought it. )

It's very matte and I like the non glossy look.
I before liked NYX vivid pink but this texture is great too.




My Clinique cheek color ( there is a daisy blooming in the case♡ )
is "Ginger Pop".


I was avoiding the sun but I started getting tanned slightly and
I saw my face and I didn't really mind it so

I rather bought a cheek color that matches the slightly tanned skin for summer♡
As everybody loves, I was going to get Melon ( The new color came out in April )
but Ginger Pop was more solid and orange yet pinky.

I introduced this cheek color to my bestie Mina and she (never worn cheek color before) bought it straight away

I think it's a great color, at least it is in summer!♡




Should I slow down?

Recently my model friend introduced Helena Rubinstein mascaras to me.
She said it brings your lashes really up and keep the curls the whole day.

I tried all the Helena Rubinstein mascaras at the store and...
ended up falling deeply in love with this girl.



Lash queen mystic blacks

As you can see there is a brush on one side.
and another side is a comb.

So you brush through your lashes and comb it.
It stays firmly around the eyes and when you comb them...
you can't believe how long your lashes are!

It's really fun to test it even.
I fell in love at first use♡

Hope I can show you sometimes...

By selfie or something... (ugh... giving a try!)


And lastly!

(Thanks for reading such a long article!)




Maybe they only sell these products in Japan.
This hair cream called "Scream"

is a wonderful cream I have met at a hair salon recently.

My hair is super thin and going everywhere usually but
this works better than any oil I have tried.

( I used to be a hair dresser, just saying )

If you are having a hair prob because your hair is thin and not really manageable and such...
you should find a salon where uses this cream and try it♡
( Maybe only in Japan though. )

I think I can go the rainy season this year with this cream♡

Yay!

Thanks for reading! Ask me any questions.
X

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment