Wednesday 27 May 2015

Happy Happy Happy♡



My Instagram photo is featured in Stylr.com
and their Instagram♡

You sure can buy this awesome marble iPhone case from iPHORIA♡
iPHORIA : Website

iPHORIA cases are so pretty though♡




It's been 2 months since I started instagramming and...
I gained 500 followers *cries of happiness*

Thanks so much and I am so happy to be able to deliver photos of Japan to the world♡
And I absolutely love photos on Instagram...

Seriously though
I can never get out of bed without checking out Instagram Time Line every morning.
I eat inspirations for breakfast♡




Lately I am pretty much addicted to flowers♡
Whenever I see my girl friends I give them one or two...

Not a guy friend it might look pretty awkward.

I love looking at girls holding flowers.

Like... who doesn't like flowers anyway?

I am excited to see my girl friend tomorrow night♡
Thursday nightt♡

Good night.

X

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment