Thursday 21 May 2015

I am in Tokyo



I was born in Yokohama, Japan.
Grown up in Tokyo and Sydney, Australia ( Bondi ).

Sydney was such a beautiful place.
I've traveled to Melbourne a couple times which I am madly in love with.
London, I stayed for a month and CA, USA is where I have my relatives in so I've visited quite often, I thought it was beautiful, really coutry place up in north.




And now I am back in Tokyo, been here for 2 years now and
I am looking for something beautiful every day.

Japan is such a small island with a lot of things squeezed in together.

There is no much blank space, the ocean water isn't crystal clear
Car roads are narrow and packed, there are paper advertisements and posters everywhere.

I mean, if you go to different cities to explore I am sure there are beautiful walls and beautiful flowers blooming and long wide and huge bridges crossing over the sea too in Japan.

No offence to Japan really, I do love my home country.

But in the end of the day, I did find something really beautiful in Japan too.




No matter what country you go to
this is where you end up seeking beauty and nourishing your eyes and soul.




Coffee is where our hearts belong to.
Oh home sweet home.




Starbucks




"Coffee geek friendly"

Oh thanks...


I really want to find beautiful places, beautiful things and
what's so good about Japan, and deliver the inspiration to the world...

I will keep exploring... keep seeking.

This weekend I am traveling to somewhere quite inspirational♡
Finally seeing my bestie! Yay♡

I will blog again.
x

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment