Saturday 16 May 2015

Acvii Atelier

The other day I had a photoshoot at a hair salon called
Acvii Atelier in Kichijoji Tokyo

It was such a cute salon I wish I lived in a house like that




Underground studio ( salon space♡ )




They had this huge book shelf which I fell straight in love with!
It's big, and the positioning was just fabulous
the selection... stunning!




The handmade accessory brand called "UNI" they told me
I can't find the webpage or anything but I did fall in love with their little rings too.
So beautiful...




Please allow me to introduce this book to you if you are new to this.
This is a photobook of Scott Schuman.

Basically of street photos of beautiful people.
And it was beautiful.
The most beautiful photo book I have seen and I am obsessed now.

I am so inspired to take photos now though♡

Acvii : Website

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment