Saturday 16 May 2015

Chanel Mademoiselle



I watched on TV
Marilyn Monroe said she wears Chanel No.5 in bed
when I was young as 9 or 10.

And I started wearing it ever since
until 18 when Mademoiselle came out.




Mademoiselle was exceptional.
I fell straight in love but was still in doubt.

Then my classmate(M.) came up to me and told me how amazing Mademoiselle is
and I needed to go get it.

And I did.
I am 24 and I can not think of anything else as a replacement.

There are a lot of beautiful scents in the world though.




I was in the store and found this amazing Mademoiselle-Body oil.
As you know, ( maybe you don't ) I am an oil fetishist and I love to drench myself in oil.
Like even olive oil could do. I just love the feel of it.

Is there any reason in particular I don't get this fantasy?
It smells like Mademoiselle, feels like mademoiselle and it's oil. ( Importantly. )

And what's so good about Chanel perfume is that everyone around you notices it.




"Hey do you wear Chanel?"

"Is that CHANCE?"

Well it's not, but I guess they are a bit similar.
I love belonging to this scent and love taken over by it.

Happily ever after~♡


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment