Wednesday 6 May 2015

Early Morning Glory

There is this friend of mine
who I met when we were 2, and hung out until 10 ish
then we didn't for ages... and

we got back in touch for the first time after 15 years ish recently.

He apparently works far away but he was back home for a couple days so
we caught up casually in the morning at 4 and drove to the harbor.


Random drive!



We literally didn't meet for years so I didn't know what he was doing but
he said he takes photos too so... we were hanging around doing some photos there.




Hmm sunrise♡

Cardigan : Forever21
Tops : ZARA
Jeans : ZARA
Accessories : Bershka and forever21




This is my favorite place to see the sunrise.
We often come here for the first sunrise of the year, I think I did in 2014.




Morning high.




This area is called Minatomirai.
Which is a part of Yokohama and Yokohama is my birth city so...

Basically it's like my home town!

I used to come here every week and hung around myself for hours...
just like walking around for 7 hours with my camera- or even without it. I am purely in love.




We all need that Heineken, don't we?


That always makes me pose next to it and take some tourist photos.
( I've done that a couple times ehehe )




Beautiful sunrise and... the morning glory I am deeply in love.

( The best spot to see the sunrise is Osanbashi-Bridge, check it out when you are up there! )




How I wished I didn't need to go to work afterward.
Waking up at 3 and finishing work at 6pm. huh.

Well I did it.




Photographers~♡


I am 5 foot 3 short/162cm.
My grandfather is a photographer and I use canon camera.

I work full time at the office.

I mostly wear pink and white and a bit of blue♡

A little bit about myself:)


Thanks for reading♡
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment