Saturday 9 May 2015

Kick start of a long weekend

Good evening from Japan.




The most exciting thing about the long weekend holiday was the sleep over at my besties
even though we are great friends, we don't really get to spend two days together in a row so

and it turned out to be great!




We met at Omotesando station and went to Urth Caffe Omotesando.
I went there once when they just opened a store there and we thought it would be crazy packed but we could grab seats in the backyard.




Nice view♡




Even nicer view♡




We worked hard,
Mina has just started working in Japan for the first time in her life and
I got so much to do at work this year and...

we were exhausted, in a great way.
It was a huge break for both of us.




It was obviously a great breakfast and
the place was so... so relaxing.

Just didn't wanna get out.

That's how we started our incredible two day holiday♡
Aw how I miss it already!




I have been thinking about what exactly this blog is about and what category it belongs to
and I didn't think it belongs to fashion blog category or lifestyle blog category...

It is to me a blog of me blabbing all about my crush and how I am still mad in love with him after 4 months of just talking and just meeting every now and again and nothing happening.

I think I will be still talking about him for another few months, and this is where I let it all out I guess.

So... I call it either a #HopelessRomantic blog, or my-crush-and-I blog maybe.
I like to be inspired by all the fashionistas and lifestyle bloggers on instagram are just absolutely amazing and it's bliss to be able to interact with them.

But I am just a girl next door who is just fancying this guy who definitely isn't a Prince Charming or provides you a perfect movie romance, and I am loving it.

I am not a romance or lover addicted person at all.
This is the first time I fall for somebody in 5,6 years and I am feeling like a teenager again.

A workaholic 24 years old Japanese girl ( who has grown up in Australia ) now, going totally crazy for a 32 years old Japanese hair dresser, isn't that interesting? I find it is.

Well... I would appreciated it so much, if you could wish me good luck♡

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment