Sunday 24 May 2015

Peony Saturday



Hello♡




Flowers are something special to me.
Just like coffee.

I like the smile people put on when they receive their coffee at the counter.
Flowers do that too.

Beautiful little special things♡




Yesterday I saw my girl friend who I didn't see since the beginning of the month.
She likes to decorate flowers in her room so, I wanted to give her the pink♡





Usually Dean and Deluca cafes have marble tables and they are my favorite♡




Which one would you go for?♡
( Mine is the muffin on the right! )




I like to see people carrying around flowers.
It's just sweet to me.

Might as well do that to anybody I see from now on. hehe


My friend just got married and I am so excited♡
Life changing moment, that's so beautiful!


Nice, nice Sunday.

X

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment