Wednesday 29 April 2015

Holy-Day at Canal Cafe

Hello there! Good evening from Japan.
Japan has these amazing random holidays around April-May ( a lot of them. )

and today it was a normal Wednesday and a holiday so
it was a time for my bestie and I to hang out to explore Tokyo!



Canal Cafe next to Iidabashi station.
It's a riverside cafe that I have dreamt of coming!




We waited a bit but patient Mina

"That's all right we can wait."


And we waited in a line.



It was a beautiful cafe, more beautiful than I have expected actually.

I have read about this cafe on my favorite blog though,
it was stunning, surrealistic even.




And how many years have I dreamt of having someone leaning on this fence thingy
looking out at the river in front of me,
and taking photos of them!

Such a dreams come true day.




Bitter sour iced coffee.
( My expression level; bitterness. )




Only if Tokyo rivers were more blue or transparent.
It was just deep green so, well, um it's good to see, not very photogenic.




That was also one of my dreams to stick my feet out of the fence and touch the water...
( Couldn't quiet reach the water... but they were close, to the boat. )




Pink♡
I am a white loving girl but I always think I like pink as well.
Well... it I was to pick between blue and pink I would definitely pick pink straight away anyway.

Today's ootd was a casual white-pink outfit ( mostly from Japanese stores. )
Pink gaucho pants : Auntie Rosa ( My fav clothes store. )
Accessories : Forever21 and Bershka

Tops and hat unknown but they are loose and white.

Today was a wonderful day.
We have two working days ahead and then we have a looong weekend holiday coming up!
Exciting! Thanks to May!

Happy Spring!


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment