Sunday 26 April 2015

My weekday

Hello!




As I always write, I wear white... almost only white because my crush told me he liked me in white...
#Hopelessromantic

#Crushproblems


#Girlproblems
Sighs.

I like the color white itself too so it's all good :)




At Ebisu Garden Place - Tokyo, Japan.

Jacket : H&M
Tops : MIIA ( Japan )
Skirt : Auntie Rosa ( Japan )
Shoes : R&E ( Japan )
Coffee : Starbucks mocha.




And of course I am writing about a cafe today too!




Gorilla Coffee Tokyo Japan
( From Brooklyn )





My crush tweeted about this place and I have always wanted to go to Gorilla Coffee since I first heard about them coming to Japan and...


Now I am addicted.




I am always here and I sometimes feel like I could even say I suddenly got sick to the boss in the middle of the day and leave work and stay here the rest of the day.
It's just really.... good.




I like the big long table in the middle of the cafe.
It's tall and I actually like the white tiles!

Oh and... I must mention this that
the bean they use for latte/cappuccino is called espresso a go go and
the cappuccino I had was really, no jokes the best cappuccino I had this year.

They bring out the flavor of the milk really really well!
I am not really a fan of milk + espresso beverages but it was beautiful... peaceful taste too.




This is the table that I was talking about♡




You can see FRIDAYS out of the window from the second floor.
It's nice. Only if there weren't so many constructions going on around.

At least you feel peaceful up there...♡




Honestly, white is much better than black do you agree?
When I have my own cafe I will put a lot of white tables and some dark browns,
white tables are just so photogenic! I am looking for cafes with white tables but can't really find any in Tokyo...

Maybe I haven't tried hard enough!

Will write again soon.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment