Sunday 12 April 2015

Garage Lounge and Exhibit.


Hello good day!

Like...
Okay it's a personal thing but I have a crush on a guy.
And whenever I talk about him to my girl friends they are like
"Aren't you guys going out? You sound like a couple."
But I am sure we aren't.

Well it's just my crush though.

And the thing is...

I don't know if I am becoming a friend to him or he is still interested in me!
( #Girlproblems! )

He texted me today ( our workplaces are really close. )
and asked me out for lunch but I was like "Umm... I am at home."
and he was like Oh right today's Sunday, can I ask you out again?

I am like UGAWWW.
Can I be your girlfriend. ( Please? )

Anyways.. ( I am sorry about this raging. )

I am writing about this beautiful cafe in Kiyosumishirakawa.
Apparently they opened fairly recently.




It was raining though, I like wet roads.
The light reflections are beautiful!




This cafe seems to be run by a designer. ( Interior designer )
I like the exterior of it, yellow and kind of greyish. Very photogenic.




We are apple pie lovers. ( Unofficial. )
And writing this blog article is now resulting in me running out of the house, go on an apple pie seeking journey straight after publishing this article.
a
I live to eat. I eat to live. ( Kudos! )




That's what I am talking about. ( See! )

Now you don't even need to finish writing a blog article, you are only reading it,
you can go running out of the house go grab the best apple pie and come back then
continue reading my blog with the fabulous apple pie you have got right next to you.

*Drools uncontrollably*




I had a curry with a lot of beautiful decorations ( Mushroom and stuff ) on it.
Mushrooms are my favorite food.

Oh that reminded me that my crush and I had a debate before.

Me "Hey what vegetable do you like best?"

Him "Umm... I don't know, never really thought about it."

Me "I like mushrooms."

Him "Oh my god, how dare you call mushrooms "vegetables" they are mushrooms, not categorized as vegetables. If mushrooms were included then of course mushrooms are for the win."

I was like wow okay beautiful enthusiasm.

Anyways.




That cafe really turned out to be my favorite so I am visiting there when I am seeing my bestie ( the girl in a white knit sweater. )
Ahh it's Sunday and why have I no plan to go to a cafe...

I guess because this morning I saw a huge earthquake warning and got freaked out and started packing towels in my backpack and got tired. ( Silly me! teehee. )


I will, tomorrow.
Or day after at least.

Please look forward to more articles coming! I got so much to write about!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment