Wednesday 15 April 2015

Crush and Filbert steps.



Filbert steps.
Such a sophisticated large cafe at the corner of a block near Yoyogi park.

I have always fancied of coming here but they don't have eat-in food ( do they? )
not that I know of, so I haven't been there to sit and eat yet.




They are what is so attractive about this cafe!
Coffee Geek Friendly! Jar! Rawr!

I saw these on a magazine and it was my dream to find this place and buy them.
( I haven't yet... I will, I will. )




On a really sunny day,
my crush texted me asking if I was free for lunch.

It is always sunny when we meet, like no exception ever.

The whole week could be rainy but still that one day we meet is sunny.
Unbelievably, I am so sure he can control the weather.


I was already eating lunch though I said I was near him and we met up
then it was so sunnyyyy♡

( Of course! Us together the sun always shines! )




And even balloons smile when he is there.
( I am a hopeless romantic apparently. )

These balloons weren't there the next day even though it wasn't raining!
I am sure they came out to see him♡

( Mmmm so in love even though I am not even his girlfriend♡Ha...ha.... *looks away* )




I had to go back to work, we were walking up the street and...
I realized

"Hey! I just remember that I have to grab a coffee! Can we go to that store?"

He was like ...? Okay?




He is a coffee lover who is trying not to drink coffee so much
( He drank app 10 cups a day so he tries not to now. ugh, more than me. )

We grabbed a... Ethiopian? I can't believe I can't remember the origin of the beans, I was just too in love ( Sorry! )
coffee, they were really good that I keep on wanting to go back there everyday but it has been raining over the past couple days that I couldn't...

This week finally I should be able to again ( without him would the sun comes out says hi? )


So I am thinking of grabbing a coffee there again, maybe chill there for a while this time :)

Coffee could be so special when you have it with someone so special.
Cafe provides you a very special time for you and your company though... coffee does that too.

Beautiful memory, hope I can bump into him again and have a coffee together♡


Mmmm it turned out to be just a hopeless romantic blog! Sorry!
I can't wait for the cafe date with my bestie again on this Sunday!

Stay tuned for the report♡
I will report well♡

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment