Tuesday 7 April 2015

Jinnan Cafe Shibuya

Good evening!



Finally home chilling after a long train ride...
Loving my new mug♡




Today for lunch I went to JINNAN cafe in Shibuya
that I always wanted to go to, seeing them on a cafe magazine.




There weren't many people at first around 2pm though
it was getting crowded later at something like 2:40ish.

Maybe they are famous for coffee and cake I assume.




The tomato sauce based pasta with crab meat was great!
Really enjoyed it.




It was a very large two story cafe and there were many families.
I would go with my friends next time♡

When I was looking for JINNAN cafe I found 4 other cafes that I saw on a magazine nearby
and I am now super excited that I will have plenty of cafes to go to for lunch!

Can't decide which one to go to tomorrow♡

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment