Tuesday 14 April 2015

Fuglen Cafe

Hello lovers.



Cherry blossom season is over...
Wonder if there are still yet to be blooming sakura in a colder place like Yamanashi-ken.




Fuglen cafe, it's a famous cafe right next to Yoyogi park.
My bestie introduced me to this place years ago and it's still a favorite place to go to.




To me it's completely normal though I have 4 phones.
( One stopped working. )

These are my iPhone6 on the top and iPhone5S the one in a vivid pink case.
I didn't know my belongings were so pink.




My favorite there is a mocha, in their beautiful mug.
Can't really have one at the cafe though.
Usually taking them away for work.




That cafe is always packed but it sure is a comfy place to stay when there are seats.
I remember my bestie and I going there on a snow storming day last year.

Hope they will be there for good.
Fuglen is a Yoyogi's icon to me.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment