Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Weekend♡

Happy Easter!
Today was a great rainy day spent with my bestie.



We could still see cherry blossom flowers on the trees!
They were mostly fallen and the river water was dyed in pink though.
That was still beautiful!




She was black and I was white.




Monz Cafe in Kiyosumishirakawa.

We went to three cafes in one day.
We could have gone to six if it was sunny,
we gotta bring the sun back!




Our favorite magazine about coffee and cafe.




Brutus Casa - on all the cafes around... Japan!




Affogato...

Beautiful!




Her panini and my croissont.

I will write about other cafes we went to maybe tomorrow...♡

It was a beautiful day even though it rained!
We were chilling so hard...

I am not quite ready for the Monday that's coming up tomorrow though...
Let's get through it!

Love.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment