Thursday 9 April 2015

Monz Cafe Monzennakacho

Good morning!
This article is about "Monz cafe" just near Monzen Nakacho station.




Beautiful old street.
Black and white/grey looks really good in here!




Our ootds looked good on this street!




It's a super cozy place.
They have got about 10 seats inside and
They don't have a large counter.

I like it, I want to open a cafe as small as that.




Our favorite magazine, Casa Brutus.

It's a thick magazine with a lot of information!
We needed to buy this magazine immediately!




I was dying for sugar... = Affogato!
It was the most beautiful affogato I have seen.

The ice cream was fresh and icy.
Super good on a humid day!




They have only photogenic food don't they...?
It's 2minutes away from the station,
if I lived near by I would pop in every day before work to chill...
It was a great experience!
Thank you

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment