Saturday 30 April 2016

Over the 2 days

Good evening♡
A few days ago, I saw a photo of a Torii gate standing on a rock in the ocean,
and the caption said it is located in Ibaraki prefecture.

So I booked a hotel in Ibaraki as soon as I saw that,
and caught a bus on Friday to travel to the torii gate.
And... Nemophila, which is supposed to be in full bloom now!



My co-worker said I drew a radish right there,
well... I wouldn't argue against it, 

but the things on top are supposed to be the shape of Ibaraki Prefecture and Tokyo :)


Self portrait before heading out!
Camera face


View from the rooftop...
It's so exciting to be up there!


The buildings are so short in Ibaraki!
The roads are neat and clean aren't they.

******

On the second day, I woke up at 1 in the morning.
Had a long warm bath (The best part of the whole traveling thing), got ready and headed out to capture the sunrise.

I popped outside and... saw no taxies anywhere.
So I took a train to the neighboring big station and caught a cab... (either way...)

It took a while for me to get there and I missed the sunrise... >< but
We got a lot of water splashing!


Yay! I am at the toriii!! (where?)


Ther.... there....!

Behind the splash....


Ta da!

It is really lucky for me to see and feel this massive splash anywhere I travel at all really.
There are rocky shores but you can't always get a high tide/strong wind/good timing all together.

It was just so exciting to keep pressing the shutter to the timing of the splash.



Of course it would have been much more ideal if I have arrived 10 minutes earlier but
seeing and enjoying the morning with this Torii was a great experience for me.



Plus I met this awesome girl on the rock (cliff?) and became great travel friends :)
we took photos of each other and she even drove me to my hotel!

Can't wait to travel to and around her neighborhood this year!



Another place I needed to check out beside the Torii place was the Nemophila garden,
it is the famous Nemophila garden by the shore called Hitachi Seaside park.



I enjoyed the train ride to the park too! The locomotive looking train was so cute♡


As the taxi driver said - It was full bloom on last Sunday and they are going now...
Cherry blossoms bloomed much earlier this year too, it started to get warm really early this year!


This is just my perspective though.
I am a big fan of monochrome colors, Black, White and... maybe not monochromatic but gold, and silver.
But I have been feeling that blue is the color most similar to neutral, closest to transparency.
I really liked how the hill was colored in blue so it looks like the ground is merging with the sky♡


Honestly, I thought this yellow flower was gorgeous.
But turned out I seem to be dreadfully allergic to this flower and whenever I was around them I couldn't stop sneezing and my eyes were itchy and...

How does that happen!? I haven't interacted with this flower so much in my life!
Next time I will definitely need a mask... *crying laughing emoji*


I don't know why it feels so relaxing to watch pink and red...♡
Is it because I am a girl?

Tulips were so relaxing to watch. Loved this garden♡
I needed to rush back out because of my hay fever but it was a great park!

Ibaraki prefecture was a prefecture of flower,
every season, different flowers bloom and it's so blessing.

********

I have always been a staying in my comfort zone
laying myself on the gravity kind of person.
I don't know where my current impulsive wanderlust comes from.
But I will keep seeking a place to belong, not to run away from my territory.

And I love bath♡
Onsennn! (I scream for onsen!)

Can't wait to plan the next spontaneous trip♡

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment