Saturday 2 April 2016

Sakura Sakura


Good... afternoon already.
I was going to go out in the morning though...

Anyway, yesterday was the April first.
Yesterday morning I opened my email and
I saw amazing news.

I have received an amazing offer and I was so, so excited.
I was congratulating myself for a few hours and...

Realized it was April first.

*Pulls off a very awkward expression that emoji can't even express*

I am actually very nervous to think if it could be actually an April Fool prank.
Please, do not be.

Anyway!


It was supposed to be raining today so I decided to check out the sakura in Yoyogi park yesterday.

When the rain comes, Sakura will go.
It is the most fragile flower yet unimaginably powerful.

No wonder sakura is everyone's favorite flower.


In the morning when nobody is still out there in a festival mood.
Are they measuring the square? Got me a little curious.


I have always been and will always be a rose person
since I fell in love with the thorns roses let surrounding themselves.

But I thoroughly understand sakura fans.
I feel blessed from my brain to the skin when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom
and the mortality mesmerizes me whenever I see them up there.

I really hope to still be traveling around chasing these little beauties everywhere in Japan.


These things always fascinate me,
massive blue sheets all over the park,
enormous rubbish bags made out of blue sheet - ruining the scenery.

They are not necessarily the most beautiful things
but it's interesting how those convenient things adapted in the culture.


I adore the contrast between early morning and mid day on a day like this.
The change is drastic and I just wonder where those people come from.

I am a morning person so I am only active in the morning when not many people are out yet,
it obviously feels great, but I enjoy watching this too.

Or night, I am really really keen on photographing or videographing at night.
Anyway.

Hope the April Fool prank (or not) will turn down the offer within today...
Thanks for reading my article! I will come back soon ♡

Anna Kirishima

No comments:

Post a Comment