Sunday 15 May 2016

Worship♡

Hello!
I am 25 years old, and this many of my friends are getting married phenomenon has been finally happening to me!
It is an amazing feeling, my friends from high school or even before getting married is like - ...
Literally, I am a mother and my daughters are getting married!
When have they grown so much? I thought they are still little girls!

Kind of feeling.
No I am not married. I am single.
I am constantly reminded.

Anyway.

So I am hoping to be able to attend my friend's wedding in Taiwan later this year!
Taipei this time, and what I am writing about today is my Kaohsiung trip in early May♡



Smir Nasli floral bag♡
Tripod is always a trouble when getting on airplanes...

I should work my way around!


#SorryNotSorry for talking to people sitting next to me on aircraft always!
I met this incredibly kind man who taught me a lot about Kaohsiung before landing in there.

I didn't know Taiwan is like a tropical island until just before landing in there...


Taiwanese Starbucks was SO pretty!
Apparently they have a much wider range of products than Starbucks USA or Starbucks Japan.

They were so pretty that I wish I could get so many of them!


I love hotel breakfast buffet, why are they necessarily so good?
I like breads. I enjoy eating breads, so much. I don't know why...

I didn't stay at Sheraton, Hilton nor Mariott but this little hotel was so cozy and comfortable...


Kaohsiung was a great place, incredibly kind and friendly people,
Close to the sea and mountains ( didn't get to see one though )
Lots of attractions packed together in the city.


Night Market♡

A huge long avenue filled with food stalls and store advertisers.
At early hours there are more local people and later in nights there were more tourists I viewed.


Central station - Formosa Boulevard station.
Famous for the stained glass ceiling! So pretty♡

I went through this station so many times during my stay!


This place was the main attraction and one of the main destinations in Kaohsiung.
Quickly painted that dragon and tiger in airplane but
I was so relieved that I painted them in the correct order!

I was surprised to see even bigger statues around these two though...
Lotus Pond has so many things to see all the way around it!


Whenever I travel, I always go to a harbor.
I personally really liked Cijin island where I could catch a ferry from one of the harbors in Kaohsiung.
I loove the ferry ride!


I went there specifically for the wind turbines,
however the sunset I got to see was breathtaking!

There were people working out in the park just underneath wind turbines.
I was filming the sun setting for over 30minutes... (haha)

It was a great trip down to the island.
I only got to see the quarter of it but I would definitely love to see the whole island!
Apparently one day isn't enough to explore this island and many tourists come back there over and over again.


I am really happy to have a reason to go back to Taiwan and within the same year!
And am also super happy that my friends are getting happier!

2016 will be an amazing year♡

Thanks for reading!

Anna Kirishima

No comments:

Post a Comment