Thursday 31 December 2015

Ending gives me hopes



Today is New Year's Eve.
The word "New Year's Eve" reminds me of that awesome movie I've watched ... 4-5 years ago, on New Year's Eve with my single friend.

I still love that movie, I should rent it and watch it maybe over next New Year's Eve night.
2015 was HUGE. It has been so dramatic, I would say it was 4 years put together in one year.



My 2015 has started off with snow.
I got up at 5, headed straight out with a camera, found out it was snowing...
It's safe to say, it was snow storming.




Traveled down to the harbor, where I wanted to see the sunrise.
Obviously, couldn't see a thing and saw many people waiting at the ferry terminal sleeping or walking around.
Apparently, the ferries couldn't depart due to the heavy amount of snow.



When the sun shined through and the sky went all beautifully translucent, I swore to god I will benefit someone this year, I will work hardest I can ever do.
And it really did make me believe it was going to be an amazing year, and it did, end up being an amazing year.



It was snowing on the way or snow was blocking the way or something and.. we were stuck in the bus for 15 hours on the way back to Tokyo.
I love night rides, it didn't bother me at all and I rather enjoyed the view from the window as I could see - Mount Fuji, Beautiful sky and bird, snow... on every other suburbs.



I've started instagramming in April,
I almost forgot what I have done in 2015 but instagram is a great way to keep track of it.

 Instagram was the breakfast I ate to inspire myself in every morning.
It really opened my eyes wider and made me feel so comfy to be connected with incredibly inspiring people.


 As always, I was melting in summer but it's a good memory now.
I am really cold-tolerant but heat impacts me so badly.
I just can't walk outside when it's... humid.
Simply, humid, and warm.



I think I have taken photos of girls this year as well.


Properly got back to painting.

Been so workaholic that I couldn't get manythings done this year, possibly.
But really it was a great time to start/restart everything I was staying away from for a while.
So I can go accelerate harder in 2016.


Boxing day lunch with grandma♡
She looks like Christmas! Cute red overcoat.


I have been asking her about my genes.
Apparently our family has a thick artistic blood flowing.

It's really either.
Hater or Euthusiast.

My grandma is a calligrapher so looking to collaborate her calligraphy into painting next year.


None of my family members is a coffee enthusiast.
I am the only one with espresso flowing in my veins.

Now I miss coffee already.
I will pour one as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning...
First cup of coffee of the year!



Started taking photos from rooftops or high places,
"ONLY" to keep my friends away from Japan missing Tokyo.

- http://instagram.com/annakirishimaphoto

And it's been quite successful!
I have been getting "Aw, now I miss Shibuya!"

Come back~ Come back~

Anyway, 2016 will start in a few hours and it will be a wild year.
Thanks for reading my blog, staying in my life and spending time with me.
I am so happy to have lived 2015 and hoping to spend more time with you.

May your holiday and new year be filled with love and miracles!
With a lot of love

Anna Kirishima

No comments:

Post a Comment